HEAD COACH "V"
COACH "CAT" CATHERINE DYER
I was born in Worcester, Worcestershire England and have been in the USA for 30 years in November 2017. My teaching and coaching experience spans now 47 years. The youngest I have taught was three weeks old and the eldest 93 years old, who did learn to swim a mile. I have taught from Infant and toddler to International Athlete.
- Amateur Swimming Association. [ASA] Teacher’s Certification
- Amateur Swimming Association. Advanced Teacher’s Certification.
- Amateur Swimming Association Swim Coach.
- Swimming Teachers Association [STA] Graduate Swimming Teacher.
- Royal Life Saving Society. Advanced Teacher and Grade III examiner
- American Heart Association BLS Instructor
- American Red Cross Water Safety/Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid Instructor Trainer
- Emergency Medical Technician Instructor
TEAM COACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Riversmead School Cheshunt Hertfordshire England
- Edmonton Phoenix Swim Team London England
- Third Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment (Swim team & water polo)
- Dolphin Swim Team - Cyprus
- Dolphin Swim Team Northern Ireland
- Newport Navy Blues Swim Team
- Newport RI
- Pequot Foxes Swim Team. Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation Ledyard CT
- Team CT Native American Indigenous Swim Team 95 & 97
- WRAST Watsontown PA
- Rockets Milton & Warrior Run PA
- In addition to Teaching for Recreation Facilities and School Systems:
- Cheshunt, Hertfordshire England
- Edmonton in North London England
- Broxbourne, Hertfordshire England
- Waltham Abbey. Essex England
- The Queen Mother's Sports Centre Central London England
- Senelarger Germany
- Berengaria Cyprus
- Holywood outside of Belfast Northern Ireland
- Lake Charlevoix Boyne City, MI
- Gaylord MI
- NETC Newport RI